MSI FX5500-T128 DRIVER

I installed and it worked perfectly, so I was very happy. Curien, say goodbye to your priveledges in the MSI forums. Edited for content by GV. I only buyed this card for the bits memory bandwidth, but when I run Rivatuner 2. So I got very confused, and visited MSI site, and it was writtent that the board is bits!

Uploader: Zuran
Date Added: 5 April 2004
File Size: 10.68 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 80999
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

In the last version of the program Aida32 v3. I only buyed this card for the bits memory bandwidth, but when I run Rivatuner 2. The following error or errors occurred while this message: Please login or register.

Just for the record on the L.

Support For FXT | Graphics card – The world leader in display performance | MSI USA

Btw, if it’s really under specs, may i send it to MSI so they can fix it?? My old system is as under Pentium 3 Mhz cache. Here are the links: Please login or register. Too late now though. Home Help Search Login Register. FXT memory interface 64bits or ?? Because my is bits!!! Also, comparing specs with what programs like Everest, Riva Tuner and Sandra says, i noticed the board was supposed to use the “0.

HP NC6320 SD CARD DRIVER

Hope not, ’cause i really enjoy MSI products. MSI user manual say diferent, this say bits, what happened??? Edited for questionable content by GV suker. So what do you suggest guys shoul i keep this card for my new 2.

Well, it should be a fx, that’s what msi says both in the box and in the manual. You should have read through what you are getting first [ see thread ]. And is this board 64 or bits???

Curien, say goodbye to your priveledges in the MSI forums. But last week, I bought a new game and performace was terrible. Recently, i bought this board and I thought it was a great deal.

Well, if my board is really under specifications, i’ll try to take it to the vendor tomorrow, may i can exchange it dor another one which works well. Custom Computers of Naples, Inc.

MSI FX5500-T128 graphics card – GF FX 5500 – 128 MB

Did I pay a lot of money for a badge that doesn’t have bus of bits, a fraud of MSI it is or not?. I don’t know what are the differences between a and abut the gpu core is the Nvb, it’s bits, it’s gpu clock is mhz and the mem clock is mhz. The best thing would probably be to get a Radeon pro with bit now they are also available with bitbut that’s getting expensive.

IRIVER IFP-799 FREE DRIVER

So I got very confused, and visited MSI site, and it was writtent that the board is bits! Hey, curien ignorante mediocre aqui tienes un link, para que aprendas a buscar: I installed and it worked perfectly, so I was very happy.

Or all the boards are bits and both the manual and the website are showing incorrect information? It shows it that the video card has an memory interface of 64bits!!!. Maybe they don’t care for the poor latin-america and their budget line The memory interface is bits, download the latest version of rivatuner, or powerstrip from Entech Taiwan Mxi it helps. I need an answer.

Author: admin